Friday, May 25, 2007

Bottled Goodness?


Alright, so you didn't like my last donut pic. But I'm sure you've tried and loved the Nescafé Mocha Ice Coffee. Am I right?

Want more alternatives for your Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino? How about a bottled Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino? Saw this beverage while at Cheers in AMK Hub looking for something to drink. So I bought one, brought it home and gave it a try. The funny thing is when I tried it, I thought I was drinking a chocolate milkshake instead of a mocha frap. Don’t get me wrong, I’d love a chocolate milkshake every now and then. I was just hoping this bottled mocha frap will be just like the real thing. Hmm, maybe the difference is exactly what the bottle label says - ‘Lowfat’ and ‘Creamy’?

So I'm not sure about this one. Bottled goodness? Nah! Why don't you give it a try, and let me know what you think?

This time I got myself a Peanut Butter Thick Toast from Toast Box.




Click here for more bottled Starbucks Frappuccino beverages.


1 comment:

nadnut said...

i love peanut butter toast! damn these cravings. grr