Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Need That Mocha Fix?


Can’t afford the uber-expensive but too-hard-to-resist Starbucks Mocha Frap everyday? Then why not try the Nescafé Mocha Ice Coffee! It comes in a slim can that you can easily buy at 7-Eleven or your nearest grocery store. I recommend the latter where there’s a 6-pack available, which surprisingly, is still cheaper than your Grande Mocha Frap : D

I drink it almost everyday, straight from the can, ice-chilled. It’s got that rich chocolate and coffee taste that you’ll love, and it's perfect for that quiet afternoon bite at home.

Try it with a sugar-coated donut from BreadTalk...




I swear the donut looked much nicer before I brought it home : D


Click here for Nescafé Mocha Ice Coffee Nutrition Facts.

Mocha Ice Coffee Recipes
Nestlé
RecipeZaar
That's My Home



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do always look better right after buying them, don't they?

That's why my donuts don't ever make it home!! ;-)

indra said...

may be u try coffee toraja.nice site, i have got many information here.ok, i’m waiting you in my blog.tx
http://indrainfo.blogspot.com/